Monday 10 February 2014

Breakfast at 'Paleo Cafe' Mornington...YUMMY GUILT FREE!



Well we decided to head to Portsea for the night and I couldn't go past going via Mornington to enjoy a healthy yummy breakkie at Paleo Cafe.

The chain of cafes opened in 2011 and began from the founders passion to eat and live Paleo. If your wondering what I'm talking about when I say 'Paleo'...
The Paleo Lifestyle is built on a foundation of eating lean proteins, fruits and vegetables and healthy fats from nuts, seeds, avocados, fish oil and grass fed meat...Follows of this diet beleive...Paleo Lifestyle is the healthiest way that you can eat and live - See more at: http://www.paleo-cafe.com.au/about-us.php#sthash.4s2h63WU.dpuf  
Credit to  http://www.paleo-cafe.com.au/

This place has such a great feel, and the best part, I think,  is not having to navigate threw what we should and shouldn't eat, because its all good for you ( if you agree with the Paleo lifestyle )

Mason had the kids banana pancakes with Berries and coconut cream, I had a Mediterranean omelette, hubby had eggs and avocado on toast and Harrison grabbed at what ever he could reach! 



It goes without saying I tasted the pancakes for the purpose of this blog, they were delicious. I'm pretty sure they were made with coconut flour as this is what I use but forgot to ask - I will find out and update.
I had my usual green juice after breakkie and decided to get mason a matching one to mummy, his was just apple and coconut water- it lasted 5 minutes and so did the bad of freeze dried bananas he inhaled. 
Love this place we will defiantly be back
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment